Vision, Mission and Values
Creating New Futures!
To excel in creating employability and life-long learning opportunities for all our students.
Educating learners for career success and personal development by utilizing committed and competent staff; a conducive learning environment and adequate resources.
In support of our mission we are committed to:
• Develop institutional capacity to support our programmes;
• Provide student support and services and endeavor to assist in job placement for our students;
• Be a modern but relevant college who are informed by development challenges facing its communities;
• Be a centre of excellence characterised by competitive competencies, capabilities and service orientation.
We will uphold all the values as enshrined in the spirit of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa and the various legislations that regulate the College directly or indirectly. We will particularly uphold strict fi nancial discipline as contemplated by the PFMA.
Our vision and mission will direct us at all times and we will endeavour to be effective, efficient and economical at all times by being responsive and relevant to our clients’ needs and by working as a coherent team.
Our core values are as follows:
• Human dignity
• Striving for high standards of service
• Value addition